This weekend we took a VERY quick and LAST minute trip to Salt Lake to say good bye to our friend Jake. He is leaving on his mission on Wednesday to New Mexico. We decided we were going to go up on Saturday at 3:00pm. We were packed in 45 minutes and out the door.
Packing was very interesting because I have not taken Stella on a trip since we moved back down to Saint George from Salt Lake when she was 1 1/2 weeks old. I didn't forget anything, and the trip was very smooth.
I found out that Stella LOVES the Little Mermaid. She watched it the whole way up (except for when she was sleeping, I paused it) and the way back down.

Stella and Grandpa Darius
I am so thankful that we could make it up to say goodbye to Jake and to hang out with our Salt Lake friends.
I can't wait for our VW rally this year so that I can see everyone, except Jake, again.
Jake you are going to make an excellent missionary and you are going to touch the lives of many in New Mexico. We Love You Lots and will miss you tons.
Okay one of these days I am going to figure out how to make my collages bigger once they are on the blog, but these will have to work for now.

I am so thankful that we could make it up to say goodbye to Jake and to hang out with our Salt Lake friends.I can't wait for our VW rally this year so that I can see everyone, except Jake, again.
Jake you are going to make an excellent missionary and you are going to touch the lives of many in New Mexico. We Love You Lots and will miss you tons.
Okay one of these days I am going to figure out how to make my collages bigger once they are on the blog, but these will have to work for now.

1 comment:
Rachee, hurrrrrrry and post those pics of Steel eyed Stella and her Papa poolside. You are soooooo lucky to have that ivory skinned, long legged, finger sucking, beauty (scott)!!!
Love the dad
Post a Comment