37 Weeks
I had an appointment on Thursday May 2nd
I was dilated to a high 2 (almost 3) and 70% effaced!!
Hopefully I have this baby before the 12th
because my doctor is going to China for a week and a half!
My acid reflux has been horrible!
I almost can't eat anything which makes things hard
I can't wait till I can eat normal again.
I have had terrible anxiety since my last week
I am pretty sure it is a mixture of a lot of things
but it makes it really hard to sleep at night.
I think a lot of it is about the whole going into labor and having everything be okay.
I hope once things get rolling and I am in actual labor I will feel better
I have gain a total of 26lbs as of Thursday
I haven't gained as much as I did with Stella
but I think all the stress and anxiety have done that.
I am definitely not complaining, it will be easier to loose after.
We are ready for this little girl to get here!
The nursery is done
I am done working on the 9th (unless she comes before!)
Stella tells me every morning that the baby is squishing me
and if she is coming that day.
Then when I tell her no she says, "oh in 5 weeks she is coming."
I hope not!
We are so excited!!

1 comment:
26 pounds? Freak I gained that the first week. Hope you are able to take it easy! Everything is going to go great! Can't wait to meet her!!
Post a Comment