Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Tree Complete

{Dec. 5}

I had a little bit of a hard time getting the tree decorated this year.
I knew I wanted something different and bright. I needed a change, I couldn't have the same thing as last year. I wanted to "start over" in a way.
But getting up the energy and emotional energy to decorate the tree took me a couple of days and I finally said okay after Stella begged me.
Anything for my little girl.

Stella helped for about 15 minutes and then gave up because she HATES touching the tree, it is to prickly.
It is good for me because she doesn't take off any ornaments and doesn't touch the presents under the tree!

 It wasn't my best tree but it works!



 Yes that is chocolate on her face.
We were enjoying raspberry sticks while decorating the tree and watching Christmas movies.



 

No comments: