{10.17.2010}
I know I am really far behind in posting but I haven't had a free day in months!
So I will try to catch up a little.
The second day of the rally we decided to go up Big Cottonwood Canyon.
We thought that because it was a Sunday that there wouldn't be very many people but we were wrong it was packed!
Of course Stella sleeping on the ride!
Tony was able to make it late Saturday night to join us on our Sunday ride
I couldn't get a picture of Tatum (Mike's wife) so this is it
This is the sticker of our first rally back in 2006, it is on the only vehicle that was at the first rally.
Day 2 group picture
Tony, Mike, Tatum, Stella, Scott, Steve (me taking the picture)
Besides there being a million people up Big Cottonwood Canyon it turned out great!
Can't wait for next years rally
I love these people!



No comments:
Post a Comment