Friday, July 09, 2010

New Car & 16 Months

{6.5.2010}

We decided it was time to buy Stella a car, no not a really but a cozy coupe.
She is always stealing the neighbors and then won't let anyone else into the car, so we broke down and bought her her own.
She is in love with it, she gets in it when she knows we have to leave, I think she thinks we can't get her in there. She throws tantrums when we get her out and she is not done.
She has learned to push the horn and she will sit in it and watch tv for about 10 minutes so that is amazing!
I have caught her a couple times hold her baby in one hand, my cell phone in her other hand and trying to drive at the same time, were in for it, haha.
I  just love this little girl so much I can't believe she is 16 months old.









1 comment:

anna said...

i love the second to last one...it is like she is talking on the phone and someone just told her something super exciting! haha