{3.6.2010}
Stella loves touching other peoples faces.
I can't believe that my little girl is 13months. (almost 14 months now)
Time has flown by!
Since I haven't put on her things she is doing I will just add a couple.
1. She runs like the wind
2. She would rather be outside then in
3. She wants to play with every little kid she sees
4. She loves animals mostly dogs and cats so far
5. She is getting better at hugging and cuddling.





I can't believe that my little girl is 13months. (almost 14 months now)
Time has flown by!
Since I haven't put on her things she is doing I will just add a couple.
1. She runs like the wind
2. She would rather be outside then in
3. She wants to play with every little kid she sees
4. She loves animals mostly dogs and cats so far
5. She is getting better at hugging and cuddling.

No comments:
Post a Comment