9 Months Old


I tried taking pictures on in the leaves but Stella wasn't having it.
i think she was a little too tired.
I can't believe my little girl is so big!
i think she was a little too tired.
I can't believe my little girl is so big!
Things to Remember:
1) She is a great crawler
2) Her two front teeth on the bottom are coming in
3) She can clap and loves playing patty cake
4) Can say mama and dada and a bunch of made up words
5) Loves all food except mashed peas and loves anything she can pick up with her hands
6) loves walking while you hold her hands
7) She took her first steps and now thinks she can do it by herself
8) Loves the phone and the computer
9) She is still in some 3 months clothes
10) She loves sitting in the shopping cart, she likes yelling at people as they pass
I love my baby girl
1) She is a great crawler
2) Her two front teeth on the bottom are coming in
3) She can clap and loves playing patty cake
4) Can say mama and dada and a bunch of made up words
5) Loves all food except mashed peas and loves anything she can pick up with her hands
6) loves walking while you hold her hands
7) She took her first steps and now thinks she can do it by herself
8) Loves the phone and the computer
9) She is still in some 3 months clothes
10) She loves sitting in the shopping cart, she likes yelling at people as they pass
I love my baby girl
Weight: 14 lbs 13 oz (2nd percentile)
Length: 26 1/2" (21st percentile)
Head: 17 1/2" (72nd percentile)
My little girl is all over the charts!
Length: 26 1/2" (21st percentile)
Head: 17 1/2" (72nd percentile)
My little girl is all over the charts!

No comments:
Post a Comment